The Old Coach House, Back Lane, Ripponden, HX6 4DU
Unique Double Fronted Residence, Circa 1800, Ideal for Single Person / Professional Couple
- Spacious and lofty living room area overlooking village roof tops
- Adjoining authentically fitted kitchen and dining area
- Pine furnished double bedroom
- Well appointed bathroom
- Integral garage
- Immediately adjacent to village centre
- Close to all local amenities including a wide variety of popular restaurants and public houses
- Excellent commuter base for Manchester
- Very reasonably offered with vacant possession for prompt sale
Extremely attractive double fronted stone built Detached Cottage Property converted from a former coach house reputedly of early 19th century origin, providing a most pleasing individual arrangement of period style accommodation, ideal for first time buyers, a professional couple or for investment use, situate in a much sought after location immediately adjacent to the centre of the village of Ripponden, lying within easy reach of local amenities and the M62 motorway network.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Reception Area
- Lounge - 15'3" x 10'2"
- Dining Kitchen - 11'1" x 8'8"
- Double Bedroom - 9'10" x 8'4"
- Bathroom - 6'6" x 6'4"
- Integral Garage - 15'11" x 7'10"
VERY REASONABLY OFFERED WITH VACANT POSSESSION FOR PROMPT
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Rochdale and Oldham and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the left hand stream of traffic down the Rochdale Road towards Sowerby Bridge. Proceed straight through the centre of Sowerby Bridge leaving on the A58 towards Ripponden and continue along the valley until reaching the centre of the village of Ripponden, whereupon turn right up Back Lane, immediately beyond The Milestone Restaurant. Climb the hill which veers around to the left for a short distance until reach The Old Coach House which stands in a prominent position on the right hand side of the lane.