26 Sandbeds Road, Pellon, HX2 0JF
Beautifully Presented Semi Detached
- Attractive lounge
- Adjoining dining room
- Fitted and equipped kitchen
- 3 well-furnished bedrooms
- Modern fitted fully tiled bathroom
- Gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Highly accessible location close to local amenities and the Wheatley valley
Beautifully appointed modern brick built semi-detached residence, providing a most pleasing traditional arrangement of three bedroomed accommodation, occupying a pleasant garden setting in a prominent position in a most favourable and highly accessible location, lying within easy reach of local amenities, the surrounding countryside and the Halifax town centre.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Lobby Area
- Lounge 13'8" x 13'3"
- Dining Room Area 10'5" x 8'5"
- Kitchen 10'5" x 7'6"
- First Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 14'3" x 9'1"
- Bedroom 2. - 9'10" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 3. - 9' x 7'2"
- Bathroom 6'5" x 5'11"
- Detached Single Garage
- Attractive lawned garden to front
- Driveway to large detached garage
- Pleasant garden enclosure to rear
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Wainstalls, leaving the inner ring road system up Pellon Lane. Climb Pellon Lane through the area of housing until reaching Mount Pellon whereupon continue up Moor End Road before turning right down Sandbeds Road, where the property stands a short distance along on the left hand side of the road.