42 The Royd, Towngate, Sowerby, HX6 1JB
Authentic Grade II Listed Cottage Property Close to Sowerby Village Centre
- Attractive well proportioned period lounge
- Equally attractive rear dining/sitting room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 2 good bedrooms and modern fitted bathroom
- Highly popular and accessible location, close to village centre and surrounding local amenities
- Adjacent to surrounding countryside and the renownedly beautiful Calder Valley
- VERY REASONABLY OFFERED WITH THE BENEFIT OF VACANT POSSESSION
Extremely attractive stone built Grade II Listed Cottage Property, circa 1632, built during the reign of Charles I, occupying a pleasant courtyard setting in one of Calderdale’s most popular and accessible semi rural locations, close to the centre of Sowerby Village, lying within easy reach of local amenities and surrounding centres.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Lobby Area
- Lounge 15'9" x 13'8"
- Dining /Sitting Room 16'5" x 9'9"
- Fitted Kitchen 8'3" x 7'4"
- First Floor Landing Area
- Master Bedroom 1. - 17' x 16'6"
- Bedroom 2. - 13'7" x 10'2"
- Bathroom 8'6" x 7'11"
- Authentic stone set courtyard to front providing useful parking provision and access to rear.
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Rochdale and Oldham and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the left hand stream of traffic down Rochdale Road towards Sowerby Bridge. Proceed straight through the centre of Sowerby Bridge before passing beneath the railway viaduct, immediately beyond which turn right up Sowerby New Road, towards the village of Sowerby. Climb the hill until reaching the centre of the village passing St. Peter’s Church and the shopping parade on the left hand side of the road, before reaching the property with its courtyard frontage set back on the right hand side of the road.