Apartment 6. Savile Heath, Manor Heath Road, Savile Park, HX3 0BG
Spacious Upper Floor Apartment in Highly Sought After Residential Location
- Graciously proportioned living room with spacious lounge, dining area and fitted kitchen
- 2 good bedrooms
- Tastefully arranged bath and shower room incorporating a 5 piece white suite
- Equipped with gas fired central heating and double glazed
- Outstanding location overlooking Manor Heath
- Highly accessible to surrounding amenities and town centre
- Ideal for professional couple or single person
- Very reasonably offered for prompt sale
Unique Penthouse Apartment forming part of the imposing Victorian mansion of Savile Heath providing a most pleasing individual arrangement of generously proportioned accommodation, situate in the heart of one of Calderdale’s most favourable residential locations, adjacent to the open parkland area of Manor Heath, lying within easy main road access of local amenities and the Halifax town centre.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Lobby Area
- Communal Entrance Reception Hall
- First Floor Landing Area
From the far end of the landing, via a heavy panelled internal door, access is gained into Apartment 6, comprising:- : -
- Entrance Hall
- Central Hall / Landing Area
- Living Room 21'5" x 13'10"
- Kitchen 9'11" x 9'11"
- Bedroom 1. - 12'9" x 12'2"
- Bedroom 2. - 15'11" x 8'10"
- Bath and Shower Room 8'6" x 6'6"
- Set in beautiful mature formal grounds
- Rear courtyard with allocated parking space and additional visitors parking
- Very useful ancillary basement storage facility
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Huddersfield and proceed along the Skircoat Road passing the offices of the Halifax/Lloyds Banking Group on the right hand side of the road and Halifax Town Football Ground on the left hand side of the road, before turning right immediately beyond up Heath Road. Proceed straight ahead at the traffic light junction and continue along Skircoat Green Road before turning right up Manor Heath Road but only for a short distance where the driveway entrance to Savile Heath extends on the left hand side of the road.