'Coley Barn' Norwood Green, Halifax, HX3 8RD
Fine Detached Country Residence in Stunning Rural Location
- Magnificent central hall and fitted cloakroom
- 3 reception rooms and separate study
- Spacious family kitchen and breakfast room and separate kitchen entrance and utility room
- Beautiful galleried landing leading to 5 excellent bedrooms (master en-suite)
- House bath and shower room
- Equipped with oil fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Situate in one of Calderdale's most beautiful rural locations
- In superb geographical position for M62 motorway and surrounding conurbations
- Very reasonably offered with the benefit of vacant possession for prompt sale
- Viewing strictly by prior appointment with the sole agents
Truly outstanding large and imposing Grade II Listed double fronted detached country residence, rebuilt in 1989 to provide an extensive range of accommodation rich in structural detail, set in formal lawned grounds of approximately 1 acre with two large span roofed stone built detached garages, surrounded by greenbelt countryside in what is undoubtedly one of Calderdale’s most beautiful and highly sought after rural locations, close to the village of Norwood Green that affords excellent linkage for local amenities and surrounding West Yorkshire centres.
The accommodation briefly comprises: -
- Magnificent Through Hallway 27'8" x 10'
- Side Lobby Area
- Fitted Cloakroom 6'11" x 5'10"
- Through Lounge 25'6" x 15'4"
- Sitting Room 12'7" x 11'
- Matching Lobby Area
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room 17'11" x 3'5"
- Side Kitchen Entrance Hallway
- Utility Room 11'9" x 7'9"
- Dining Room 14'1" x 13'
- Study 8'3" x 6'9"
- Galleried Landing 25'6" x 19'
- Master Bedroom 18'1" x 16'1"
- En-Suite Shower Room 8'2" x 6'10"
- Dressing Room Area
- Bedroom 2. - 18'1" x 9'
- Inner Landing Area
- Bedroom 3. - 15' x 12'1"
- Bedroom 4. - 15'1" x 10'10"
- Bedroom 5. - 11'6" x 10'8"
- House Bath and Shower Room 11'3" x 7'1"
- Set in approximately 1 acre of beautiful formal lawned gardens
- Twin courtyard areas leading to a pair of extremely large stone built detached garages
From the Halifax town centre join the inner ring road system following directions towards Leeds & Bradford, pass Shibden Park on the right hand side of the road and at the traffic light junctions at Stump Cross bear right along the Leeds Road. Continue through Hipperholme on the Leeds Road and pass Lightcliffe Golf Course on the right hand side of the road. Turn left at Rookes Lane towards Norwood Green and at the top of the hill turn left into Village Street. Proceed along Village Street passing ‘The Old White Bear Inn’ on the right hand side of the road. Continue down Norwood Green Hill and over the bridge before continuing up Shutts Lane. As the road veers around to the left, turn right into Coley Hall Lane and climb the unmade road which eventually sweeps around to the right and then proceed straight ahead by the steel gate where the driveway entrance to Coley Barn is immediately on the left.