1 Hubert Street, Highroad Well, Halifax, HX2 0AS
Two bedroomed semi detached - very reasonably offered with vacant possession
- Attractive through lounge
- Fitted dining kitchen
- 2 good bedrooms and bathroom
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Highly accessible location, close to local amenities
- Very reasonably offered for prompt sale
Well appointed traditional stone built double fronted semi detached residence situate in a well established and highly accessible residential location.
The accommodation briefly comprises:-
- Lounge - 15'11" x 12'4"
- Dining Kitchen - 12'11" x 5'11"
- Half and First Floor Landing Areas
- Bedroom 1 - 9'11" x 9'9"
- Bedroom 2 - 9'6" x 8'5"
- Bathroom - 10'2" x 5'11"
- Roadside parking to frontage
- Paved patio to rear
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Burnley and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the right hand stream of traffic along the Burnley road towards Hebden Bridge. At the next set of lights turn right up Warley Road and climb the hill passing Warley Road J & I School on the left hand side of the road, following the road around to the right continuing to the end of Warley Road, before turning right into Gibbet Street and then after a short distance turn left into Dickins Street and left again into Hubert Street, where the property stands on the left hand side of the road.