6 Chester Place, Akroydon, Halifax, HX3 6LU
2 Bed Inner Terrace in Popular Location - Offered with Vacant Possession
- Attractive lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- 2 good bedrooms and bathroom
- Equipped with gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Very reasonably offered and ideal for first time buyers
- Highly accessible location, close to local amenities and town centre
Generally well appointed traditional inner through terraced residence, ideal for first time buyers, lying adjacent to Akroyds Model Village in a most popular and highly accessible residential location.
The accommodation briefly comprises: -
- Entrance Lobby Area
- Living Room 14'4" x 12'6"
- Rear Entrance Lobby Area
- Kitchen 11'8" x 6'5"
- Store and Keeping Cellar
- First Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 12'7" x 10'7"
- Bedroom 2. - 10'4" x 8'4"
- Bathroom 7'2" x 6'7"
- Roadside parking to front
- Yard enclosure to rear
From the Halifax Town Centre join the inner ring road system following directions towards Leeds and Bradford and, via the central roundabout, proceed over the dual carriageway flyover of Burdock Way before taking the first exit slip road towards Queensbury. At the end of the slip road proceed up Boothtown Road, passing Bankfield Museum on the right hand side of the road before turning left, opposite the Flying Dutchman Public House, down Chester Road, taking the 2nd left turn into Chester Street and then left into Chester Terrace and right into Chester Place where the property stands on the right hand side of the road.