Apt 9 Jacquard Court, Bailiff Bridge, Brighouse, HD6 4FR
Two bed apartment in prime location
- Reception hall
- Well proportioned living room area and fitted kitchen
- 2 bedrooms (master en-suite)
- Equally well appointed bathroom
- Sealed unit double glazed
- South facing frontage and highly economical to run
- Highly accessible location close to local amenities
- Excellent commuter base by road and rail to surrounding conurbations
Well appointed modern purpose built two bedroomed second floor apartment occupying a pleasant south facing courtyard setting in a most favourable and highly accessible residential location, lying within easy reach of local amenities and surrounding West Yorkshire centres.
The accommodation comprises:-
- Communal Lobby Area
- Inner Hall
- Inner Landing Area leading to Apartment No. 9:-
- Entrance Hall
- Inner Hallway
- Living Room - 16'2" x 10'5"
- Adjoining Kitchen - 10'4" x 6'7"
- Bedroom 1 - 10'7" x 9'1"
- En-suite Shower Room - 8' x 5'4"
- Bedroom 2 - 12'7" x 8'1"
- Bathroom - 6'4" x 5'7"
- Allocated parking provision to residents car park
TENURE we understand the tenure of the property to be leasehold with an annual ground rent of £125 and a current service charge of £967.29 per annum together with an annual payment of £50 for insurance in connection to the former railway embankment to rear. This information will be subject to legal clarification.
Directions:- From Brighouse by the main roundabout and Tesco supermarket follow directions towards Bradford and proceed along Bradford Road passing Wellholme Park on the right hand side of the road. Continue until reaching the traffic light junction at Bailiff Bridge and proceed straight ahead before turning right after a short distance in Wyke Old Lane and then right again into Winding Rise, following the cul-de-sac twice around to the left until reaching the parking area which fronts Jacquard Court.