'Middle Green Cottage' 48 Middle Street, Triangle, HX6 3NX
Very Reasonably Offered with the Benefit of Vacant Possession
- Spacious lounge
- Dining kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Gas central heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Popular village location close to Triangle J & I School
- Handy for Ripponden and centre of Sowerby Bridge
- Very reasonably offered with the benefit of vacant possession
Extremely attractive stone built three storey period End Terraced Residence providing a most pleasing individual arrangement of three bedroomed accommodation, ideal for a young family or for first time buyers, standing proud in a prominent position in the heart of the renownedly beautiful Ryburn Valley, adjacent to the ever popular Triangle Junior & Infant school, being within easy main road access of Ripponden village and the centre of Sowerby Bridge.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Lounge 15'3" x 14'10"
- Fitted Dining Kitchen 11' x 10'8"
- First Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 12'11" x 9'1"
- Bathroom 8'1" x 5'6"
- Second Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 2. - 15'1" x 7'3"
- Bedroom 3. - 9'9" x 7'2"
- Sunken forecourt with direct access from dining kitchen
- Street parking
- Adjoining delightful surrounding countryside
From the Halifax Town centre follow directions towards Rochdale and Oldham and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the left hand stream of traffic down the Rochdale Road towards Sowerby Bridge. Proceed straight ahead through the centre of Sowerby Bridge leaving along the A58 towards Ripponden, passing the filling station on the left hand side of the road before continuing along the long straight stretch of Rochdale Road, towards the end of which turn right up Middle Street where the property stands in a prominent position, straight ahead.