For most people their property is their most valuable asset and therefore great care ought to be taken when choosing an estate agent.
Brearley-Greens remain totally independent and dedicate themselves to achieving the very best results for their clients.
This priority has formed the bedrock of our reputation and success for over 40 years, during which time we have continued to successfully sell residential properties throughout the region.
Our Director, Richard Green, takes a 'hands-on' role in the sale process from start to finish, which generates continuity and greatly enhances the prospect of sales success.
We invest heavily in technology to ensure that our clients' properties are seen by as many customers as possible, via the portal websites of Rightmove and OnTheMarket.com, together with our ground breaking website with strong Google optimisation and a fresh, easy to navigate, search facility.
This technology is linked to our in-house database, which connects prospective purchasers to our clients’ properties, to enhance the concentration of demand at the point of entry to the market.
Our services include, with no additional costs to our competitive fees:-
- A valuable valuation and constructive market appraisal service with specific focus on the features which will produce the best return for your property
- Refreshingly detailed brochures with strong photographic content and illustrative floor plans, which are of great benefit to prospective purchasers
- Our striking 'for sale board'
- Accompanied viewing whenever possible to enhance the sales process and bring a credible understanding to vendors and purchasers alike.
- Offering a flexible approach to marketing in order to further enhance value
- Free listing on 'Rightmove', 'OnTheMarket.com' and 'www.brearley-greens.co.uk' to guarantee far reaching exposure
- Develop linkage with our 'hot box' purchasers who can be introduced to properties at the point of sale
- Maintain the crucial follow up service to encourage legal/financial efficiency and reduce the risk of sales falling through
Furthermore, we have developed strong connections with some of the best local financial advisors and solicitors, who can be introduced to help the mortgage and legal process run smoothly.
For more information about selling your home please fill out the enquiry form.