'Oswald Villa' Baldwin Lane, Clayton Village, Bradford, BD14 6PN
Stunning Family Home
- Imposing entrance hall and 2 elegant reception rooms
- Spacious beautifully arranged fitted and equipped family kitchen and breakfast room and separate utility room
- Twin spacious keeping and wash cellars
- 3 spacious first floor bedrooms and beautifully appointed house bath and shower room
- Up to 4 second floor bedrooms (the master with Jack ‘n’ Jill en-suite) – one currently serving as a spacious office
- Delightful location close to the centre of the village and the adjacent greenbelt countryside
- Highly accessible for surrounding West Yorkshire centres
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE FULL EXTENT AND QUALITY OF THE PROPERTY
Fine and imposing superior double fronted stone built Semi Detached Residence of late Victorian origin, beautifully restored by the present owners to provide a most elegant range of graciously proportioned accommodation with up to seven bedrooms, ideal for a growing family, occupying a delightful well established garden setting with private road access to rear courtyard and garaging within one of the areas most desirable and accessible semi rural locations on the outer fringe of Clayton Village, adjacent to the surrounding countryside.
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
- Tiled Entrance Lobby Area
- Entrance Reception Hall 17'5" x 6'9"
- Fitted Cloakroom
- Lounge 18'2" x 15'6"
- Dining Room 15'4" x 14'3"
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room 15'6" x 15'
- Rear Entrance Lobby Area
- Utility Room 6'11" x 6'7"
- Store, Keeping and Wash Cellars
- First Floor Landing Area 19'3" x 6'11"
- Bedroom 1. - 14'11" x 14'6"
- Bedroom 2. - 15'4" x 14'3"
- Bedroom 3. - 15'3" x 12'3"
- Bath and Shower Room 8'9" x 6'7"
- Second Floor Landing Lobby Area
- Master Bedroom Suite 15'8" x 15'
- 'Jack 'N' Jill' En-Suite Shower Room 7'8" x 6'8"
- Bedroom 5. - 15'3" x 14'5"
- Bedroom 6. - 8'6" x 6'11"
- Office / Bedroom 7. - 14'4" x 12'1"
- Formal lawned garden to front with sweeping lawned sections
- Excellent courtyard enclosure to rear with extensive hardstanding space, lawned garden and patio sections and imposing detached double garage
INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE FULL EXTENT AND QUALITY OF THE PROPERTY
From the Halifax Town Centre join the inner ring road system following directions towards Leeds and Bradford and via the central roundabout leave along the dual carriageway flyover at Burdock Way before taking the first exit slip road towards Queensbury. Climb Boothtown Road through the built up area and follow the escarpment until reaching the top of the hill continuing through the dip at Ambler Thorn and continue until reaching the centre of Queensbury. Proceed straight ahead through the traffic light junction towards Bradford, climb out of the built-up area before turning left down Baldwin Lane towards the village of Clayton and follow Baldwin Lane through the open countryside until reaching the built-up area where 'Oswald Villa' stands almost immediately on the left hand side of the road.