10 Friendly, Burnley Road, Friendly, Sowerby Bridge, HX6 2UG
South Facing Cottage with Valuable Garden Terracing to Rear
- Attractive lounge with beamed ceiling and central fireplace
- Fitted and equipped kitchen with Belfast sink
- 2 good bedrooms
- Modern fitted bathroom with three piece white suite and ‘Mira’ shower
- Highly accessible location on the Calder Valley trunk road and the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge
- Close to local amenities
- Enjoying good road/ rail commuter access
Extremely attractive inner through cottage property with terraced garden to rear, providing a most pleasing arrangement of generally well appointed accommodation, standing in a prominent position affording elevated views in a most accessible location, lying within easy reach of local amenities and the Calder Valley trunk road to the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge, enjoying good commuter/rail access.
The Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Reception Area
- Lounge 15'5" x 15'
- Kitchen 8'11" x 7'4"
- First Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 9'11" x 9'7"
- Bedroom 2. - 12'7" x 9'11"
- Bathroom 9'11" x 5'
- Parking to roadside frontage
- Well landscaped garden terracing to rear forming a most pleasant and valuable outdoor space and seating area
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Burnley and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the right hand stream of traffic along the Burnley Road towards Hebden Bridge. Proceed along the Burnley Road passing through the district of Friendly where the property stands in a prominent position on the right hand side of the road.