'Kirby Leas' 17 Savile Road, Halifax, HX1 2BA
Superbly Extended Imposing Period Residence in Secure Garden Enclosure
- 2 attractive reception rooms
- Tastefully arranged fitted and equipped kitchen and breakfast room with adjoining cloakroom
- 3 excellent first floor bedrooms
- House bath & shower room and separate en-suite to master bedroom
- Staircase access to excellent modern loft room
- Enjoying great convenience, being within easy walking distance of local amenities, the town centre and Halifax Railway Station
- INTERNAL INSPECTION STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Fine and imposing stone built Grade II Listed Semi Detached Residence of late Victorian origin, sympathetically extended in recent years to provide a most elegant range of generously proportioned accommodation with up to four bedrooms, ideal for a growing family, occupying a pleasant garden setting in one of Calderdale's most favourable and highly accessible residential locations, lying within easy reach of local amenities, the Halifax town centre, railway stations and M62 motorway network.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Lobby Area
- Lounge 18'2" x 14'9"
- Through Dining Room 17' x 9'8"
- Kitchen & Breakfast Room 17'2" x 12'3"
- Fitted Cloakroom
- Store and Keeping Cellar
- First Floor Landing Area
- Master Bedroom 1. - 13' x 12'3"
- En-Suite Shower Room 8'8" x 3'9"
- Bedroom 2. - 14'4" x 11'11"
- Bedroom 3. - 10'2" x 8'5"
- House Bath and Shower Room 11' x 5'10"
- Loft Room 17'1" x 12'2" (which could easily serve as a 4th bedroom / playroom / office or family lounge)
- Secure garden enclosure to front
- Ample vehicle hardstanding space
- Attractive well landscaped garden enclosure to rear with lawn and patio terracing
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Huddersfield and leave along the Skircoat Road, passing the offices of the Halifax/Lloyds Banking Group on the right hand side of the road before turning right, a short distance beyond, at the traffic light junction up Prescott Street. Climb Prescott Street and proceed more or less straight ahead through the multi crossroad junction up Savile Road before passing Balmoral Place on the right and the gate entrance to the walled garden of No. 17 & 19 Savile Road is a short distance further up on the left hand side of the road.