'Rockcliffe West' Burnley Road, Luddenden Foot, HX2 6HL
Beautiful Victorian Residence Enjoying Delightful South Facing Views Across the Calder Valley
- 2 elegant reception rooms
- Spacious fitted and equipped kitchen and breakfast room with oil fired Aga and separate utility room
- Spacious store and keeping cellar
- 3 excellent bedrooms (2 en-suite) and house bathroom
- Enjoying commanding south facing elevated views in highly accessible semi rural location
- Close to Halifax / Sowerby Bridge / the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge with excellent road and rail access to West Yorks/East Lancs conurbations
- nternal inspection essential in order to appreciate the full extent of the property
Fine and imposing superior stone built semi detached residence, circa 1872, providing a most elegant range of graciously proportioned accommodation, standing proud in a commanding elevated south facing position in the heart of the Calder Valley, affording delightful rural views whilst lying within easy reach of local amenities, together with both the Halifax town centre and the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
- Entrance Reception Hall - 17'7" x 7'4"
- Lounge - 21'6" x 14'3"
- Dining Room - 18'7" x 15'1"
- Kitchen & Breakfast Room - 23'5" x 9'10"
- Utility Room - 9'11" x 7'4"
- Store and Keeping Cellars
- Split Level First Floor Landing
- Master Bedroom Suite
- Dressing Room - 14'3" x 7'9"
- Master Bedroom - 14'6" x 12'11"
- En-suite Shower Room - 8'8" x 7'
- Guest Bedroom No. 2 - 14' x 10'4"
- En-suite Shower Room - 10'4" x 8'11"
- Bedroom No. 3 - 18'8" x 13'1"
- Bathroom - 11'2" x 6'4"
- Carriage driveway to courtyard frontage and detached double garage
- Delightful well established lawned gardens and paved sun terrace with beautiful well established mature borders
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Burnley and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the right hand stream of traffic along the Burnley Road towards Hebden Bridge. Proceed along the Burnley Road passing through the districts of Friendly and Luddendenfoot before continuing towards Mytholmroyd. After passing the row of mature townhouses above the right hand side of the road, continue for a short distance before turning sharp right back into the carriage driveway, which leads to the property and the immediate courtyard frontage to ‘Rockcliffe West.