'Mytholme Farm' Shibden Hall Road, Shibden, HX3 8PJ
Outstanding Period Residence Offering Great Potential
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Twin feature vaulted storerooms
- Fitted kitchen and breakfast room
- 4 bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite to master
- Delightful woodland setting in the beautiful Shibden Valley
- Superb geographical position within easy reach of local and regional centres
- Viewing strongly recommended in order to appreciate the full extent of the property
Enchanting Grade II Listed stone built Detached Country Residence, circa 1750, of great charm and character providing a most pleasing individual arrangement of accommodation, which offers great scope for future improvement and modernisation, occupying a pleasant garden setting in the foot of the renownedly beautiful Shibden Valley within one of Calderdale's most favourable and highly accessible rural locations, affording easy main road access to local amenities, nearby schools and surrounding West Yorkshire centres.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Lobby
- Dining / Sitting Room 17'5" x 16'10"
- Lounge 17'5" x 16'
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room 12'11" x 11'10"
- First Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 14'9" x 14'8"
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2. - 14'4" x 10'8"
- Bedroom 3. - 9'11" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 4. - 9'9" x 9'2"
- House Bathroom 10'10" x 5'7"
- Authentic stone set driveway providing extensive vehicle hardstanding
- Extensive terraced gardens forming delightful seating areas and offering great potential in an area of natural woodland
From the Halifax Town Centre join the inner ring road system following directions towards Leeds and Bradford and, via the central roundabout leave along the dual carriageway flyover before continuing up New Bank. Climb New Bank before bearing left towards Claremount, up the slip road, continuing over the bridge, which passes through the Godley cutting into Shibden Hall Road passing the entrance to Shibden Hall on the left hand side of the road. Follow the road down the hill and upon reaching the bottom of the valley, 'Mytholme Farm' stands in a prominent position below the left hand side of the road.