Simm Carr, Simm Carr Lane, Shibden, HX3 7UL
Spectacular Country Residence In Enviable Rural Location
- Entrance reception and beautiful dining hall
- Magnificent lounge
- Luxuriously appointed living kitchen with separate adjoining utility room and fitted cloakroom
- 4 beautiful bedrooms (the master bedroom suite with adjoining dressing room and luxury en-suite bath and shower room)
- Equally luxurious house bath and shower room
- CAT 5 cabling and ‘Europasat’ satellite interactive systems installed together with solar panels for heating supplement and the latest monitored security alarm system
- Located in delightful secluded unspoilt rural setting within walking distance of the famous ‘Shibden Mill Inn’
- Superb geographical position for easy commute to surrounding centres
Truly fine quality superior stone built Detached Country Residence, completely re-built in 2010 on the site of a former residence, reputedly of 17th/18th century origin, providing an extensive individual arrangement of single storey accommodation, lavishly appointed throughout and equipped to the highest 21st century standards whilst retaining a great deal of structural and decorative charm and character, occupying an enviable location and delightful garden setting in the heart of the renownedly beautiful Shibden Valley affording great seclusion but enjoying easy access to local amenities and surrounding West Yorkshire centres.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance reception and dining hall - 21'3" x 11'1"
- Lounge Area - 17'11" x 15'3"
- Living Kitchen - 30'5" x 9'10"
- Utility Room - 11' x 7'10"
- Rear Hall
- Bedroom 4 / Study - 11' x 7'4"
- Inner Hall
- Master Bedroom Suite - 19'9" x 17'11"
- Dressing Room
- En-suite Bath & Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 - 12'1" x 9'8"
- Bedroom 3 - 11'2" x 10'6"
- House Bath & Shower Room - 10'3" x 8'8"
- Stunning garden frontage with sweeping lawned garden extending to approx. 100 yards in length
- Yorkshire stone flagged sun terrace to frontage and delightful decking terrace overlooking the surrounding natural woodland
- Courtyard to rear with parking for 3 cars and large and imposing detached double garage
From the Halifax Town Centre follow directions towards Leeds and Bradford and proceed for approximately one and a half miles passing the entrance to Shibden Hall on the right hand side of the road before reaching the foot of the valley, whereupon immediately before the traffic light junction at Stump Cross, turn left up Kell Lane. Climb the valley for approximately three quarters of a mile before turning sharp left down Blake Hill, following the road to the foot of the valley, passing the Shibden Mill Inn on the left hand side of the road before continuing along the valley bottom, bearing right at the junction of Lee Lane into Simm Carr Lane. Proceed up Simm Carr Lane for a further quarter of a mile before reaching 'Simm Carr' on the left hand side of the road.