9 Gernhill Avenue, Fixby, Huddersfield, HD2 2HR
Exceptional Detached Residence with Beautiful South Facing Garden
- 3 excellent reception rooms
- Luxuriously appointed fitted and equipped kitchen and breakfast room incorporating a full suite of 'Neff' appliances
- Separate utility room, side lobby and pantry
- 4 good bedrooms
- Beautifully appointed house bathroom, separate shower room and separate WC
- Occupying a prime cul-de-sac location adjoining Huddersfield golf club
- Superb geographical position for M62 and surrounding West Yorkshire centres
- INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE FULL EXTENT AND QUALITY OF THE PROPERTY
Fine quality beautifully appointed mature Detached Residence, providing an extensive traditional arrangement of accommodation, occupying a delightful well established south facing garden setting in a small and select cul-de-sac of similar quality properties in what is undoubtedly one of the areas most sought after and highly accessible locations, adjacent to the entrance of Huddersfield Golf Club, lying within easy reach of local amenities, the Halifax and Huddersfield town centres and M62 motorway network.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
- Entrance Reception Hall 19'2" x 7'8"
- Fitted Cloakroom
- Lounge 19'11" x 12'5"
- Sun Lounge / Sitting Room 14'11" x 12'5"
- Dining Room 15'1" x 12'5"
- Kitchen and Breakfast Room 13'6" x 10'9"
- Double Tandem Garage 30'3" x 9'1" (with additional wash area)
- Utility Room 12'2" x 6'6"
- Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 14' x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2. - 15'4" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 3. - 11'4" x 9'6"
- Bedroom 4. - 9'4" x 8'
- Bath and Shower Room 9'4" x 8'9"
- Separate WC
- Shower Room 5'8" x 5'1"
- Block paved driveway hardstanding and access to excellent integral tandem double garage
- Truly delightful well established rear garden enclosure with beautiful lawn and patio sections onto a secluded wooded back drop
INTERNAL INSPECTION ESSENTIAL IN ORDER TO APPRECIATE THE FULL EXTENT AND QUALITY OF THE PROPERTY
From the roundabout in the centre of Elland, take the B6114 towards Rastrick, passing the former site of Gannex on the right hand side of the road before climbing to the top of the hill and continue until reaching the traffic light junction by the Sun Inn, whereupon proceed straight ahead along Clough Lane, passing beneath the motorway, before bearing right into Lightridge Road. Continue for approximately 400 yards before turning right into Gernhill Avenue, where the property stands a short distance up the cul-de-sac on the left hand side of the road.