'Old Cragg Hall Cottage' Cragg Vale, Mytholmroyd, HX7 5TB
Fine Quality Detached Residence Enjoying a Breathtaking Rural Aspect
- 4 delightful reception rooms
- Beautifully arranged country kitchen and breakfast room
- 4 bedrooms
- House bathroom plus en-suite and additional study/dressing room
- Gas central heating and sealed unit double glazed
- Highly sought after location above the settlement of Cragg Vale
- Good commuter base for West Yorkshire / East Lancs centres
Truly outstanding stone built detached residence, circa 1850, sympathetically extended by the present owners to provide a most enchanting range of accommodation of great charm and character, standing proud in a commanding elevated position high above the historic rural settlement of Cragg Vale, affording breathtaking views over the surrounding landscape, lying within easy reach of the Pennine centre of Hebden Bridge and commercial centres both to the east and west of the Pennines.
The Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Lobby Area
- Lounge 17'7" x 11'7"
- Sitting Room 14'10" x 12'1"
- Inner Hall
- Fitted Cloakroom
- Country Style Kitchen and Breakfast Room 19'9" x 14'6"
- Dining Room 14'1" x 13'2" and Upper Studio Office / Playroom 14'1" x 7'11"
- First Floor Landing Area
- Bedroom 1. - 12'8" x 11'4"
- Bedroom 2. - 14'6" x 10'5"
- Guest Bedroom 3. - 11'6" x 7'2"
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 4. - 12'5" x 7'5"
- Study / Dressing Room 7'7" x 6'10"
- House Bathroom 7'11" x 4'11"
- Separate WC
- Wide hardstanding to front
- Delightful terraced garden which takes full advantage of the stunning elevated views across Cragg Vale
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Burnley and upon reaching the traffic light complex at King Cross follow the right hand stream of traffic and proceed along the Burnley Road down the Calder Valley, passing through the districts of Friendly and Luddendenfoot before reaching the centre of Mytholmroyd where upon turn left over the bridge into Cragg Road. Follow Cragg Road up the valley, passing the Robin Hood Public House on the left hand side of the road and at the point where the road veers around to the left, turn right down Church Bank Lane. Descend to the bottom of the hill, passing The Hinchliffe Arms on the right hand side of the road and a short distance beyond at the next junction, take the middle road (to the left hand side of the Gate Lodge) and climb the steep hill passing through an area of woodland until reaching Old Cragg Hall Cottage.