Apartment 8 Lime Tree Court, Grimescar Road, Ainley Top, HD2 2EB
Apartment Enjoying Superb Commuter Access
- Extremely well proportioned living room with fitted and equipped kitchen
- 2 good bedrooms
- 'Jack and Jill' house bathroom and separate en-suite shower room
- Highly accessible semi rural location midway between Halifax and Huddersfield town centres - adjacent to junction 24 of the M62 motorway
- Very reasonably offered for prompt sale
Excellent modern purpose built two bedroomed apartment, forming part of the exclusive gated 'Lime Tree Court' Development, standing proud in a prominent elevated position, adjacent to the surrounding greenbelt countryside with open views, in a superb geographical position between the Halifax and Huddersfield town centres, affording immediate access via the M62 motorway (junction 24) to the commercial centres both to the east and west of the Pennines.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
Entrance Reception Area - with apartment mailbox and angular staircase with residents lift to upper floors. At the far end of the first floor landing access is gained to: -
Apartment 8, Comprising: -
- Entrance Reception Hall
- Living Room 16'5" x 14'7"
- Bedroom 1. - 12' x 9'5"
- Bathroom 9'2" x 5'10"
- Bedroom 2. - 10'5" x 7'11"
- En-Suite Shower Room 7'10" x 4'
- Gated communal grounds
- Parking allocation plus additional visitors parking
From the Halifax town centre follow directions towards Huddersfield along the Huddersfield Road, following the road down Salterhebble Hill before joining the Calderdale Way (Elland Bypass). Follow the dual carriageway to the top of the Ainleys and at the traffic light junction, take the first exit up New Hey Road towards Brighouse. Climb the road for a short distance passing Toby Carvery on the left hand side of the road, before turning left into Grimescar Road, where the 'Lime Tree Court' development is set back in a prominent position almost immediately on the right hand side of the road.